So...Who's On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tess!

Introduced Ben as Caspian...you'll have to check it out..it's way cool. There's movie and behind the scenes footage.

Glad things are going well Anna! Sounds like things are quite exciting in your world! That's awesome!. How has this been a 'growing in faith year for ya'?

Hey Tess!

Introduced Ben as Caspian...you'll have to check it out..it's way cool. There's movie and behind the scenes footage.

Glad things are going well Anna! Sounds like things are quite exciting in your world! That's awesome!. How has this been a 'growing in faith year for ya'?

Hey Julie, how are you??

I'm dong well, how about you? I'm tired and have been too busy for my own good, but I've been blessed in getting to spend time with friends and go to Comic Con. What's up in your world?

It was great! Have fun on your trip! My full report should be posted in the next day or so. I hope anyway. I turned in last night with pics. So, we'll see.

Thanks. Things have been busy, but we got the panel members their goodie bags and it was great to see other Narnia fans.

Ben Barnes joined via satalite. The rest of the panel were crew: Andrew, Mark, Dean, Isis, Richard, and Howard. Ninaruth from here was there, and then Kristi from thelionscall.com, and Gymfan15 from Narniaweb. It was a blast. We were such goofballs. We made a great team though.

Ben Barnes joined via satalite. The rest of the panel were crew: Andrew, Mark, Dean, Isis, Richard, and Howard. Ninaruth from here was there, and then Kristi from thelionscall.com, and Gymfan15 from Narniaweb. It was a blast. We were such goofballs. We made a great team though.

That's awesome, I wish I could have gone.

Me too, that would have been fun! I gotta get going now...I'll try to pop on at home later. Hope you'll have a great night! You're all that Tess!

Bye Sami, Keira, and Anna too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back