Stranded Island RP

cool!this will be fun......im not sure who i want to be....maybe i could be a girl who's been there almost all her life and got stranded a long time ago.....um.....is that ok?

Lady teyrna said:
cool!this will be fun......im not sure who i want to be....maybe i could be a girl who's been there almost all her life and got stranded a long time ago.....um.....is that ok?
Yeah sure.

And SpiritedWolf yeah you can do that.

Lady teyrna said:
cool....thanks!...so when do we start?..
Well the plot will not have the parents in it because um there on vacation somewhere else. So we can start now.

ic: *Peter heard the pilot of the plane saying that there experiencing difficulties. Pete didn`t care.*

office said:
Well the plot will not have the parents in it because um there on vacation somewhere else. So we can start now.

ic: *Peter heard the pilot of the plane saying that there experiencing difficulties. Pete didn`t care.*
OOc....can it be stormy?......

office said:
Ok you can all do that except your charecters need to be members of the family or natives of the island.
ooc- Oohhh...can I be a person on the island who was an earlier castaway? :D

Quin,sat at the opening of the cave,watching the rain pour down.She heard familar sounds,but she couldnt figure out what they were

*Five minutes later the plane started going down. The only people that survived were Pete and his family. They had landed on an island.*

office said:
*Five minutes later the plane started going down. The only people that survived were Pete and his family. They had landed on an island.*

Angel was with Pete and their family as they landed on an island..looking around the island looked deserted the qiuetness of it all almost made her nervouse she looked at Pete her younger brother with a fearful lostm look in her eyes as she said, "where are we?"

*~Aslansfriend~* said:
Angel was with Pete and their family as they landed on an island..looking around the island looked deserted the qiuetness of it all almost made her nervouse she looked at Pete her younger brother with a fearful lostm look in her eyes as she said, "where are we?"
''I dunno but where ever we are it`s freaky''.

Quin heard a loud noise and looked to see fire busring in a flame*people!*she had waited all her life to see people and to escape the natives on the island...now she needed to help them....she packed some food and cloths and sprint in a sack and started to climb down the slope to the plane and see if there were survivors

Back