Stranded Island RP

*IOWW the Iasc* said:
"We have to get them before the Natives do..." London( Lonny for short) swung down fro the tree. She handed Quin a rope and a rag.
"We need to tie them up. They don't know what the natives are capable of, and if we don't get to them first, then we won't get to them at all..." Lonny headed quietly in the direction the new castaways were running."Come on."
".....but these are the first people we have seen...shouldnt we just try to be friendly?....."

OOC: hey anyone notice the people who want to get noticed dont!, and the people who don't do??? I think it's just funny :D

Leah sat and watched as the "Natives" went up to her 3rd cousins.

SpiritedWolf said:
OOC: hey anyone notice the people who want to get noticed dont!, and the people who don't do??? I think it's just funny :D

Leah sat and watched as the "Natives" went up to her 3rd cousins.
ooc: I did reply to your last post I belive.

Lady teyrna said:
".....but these are the first people we have seen...shouldnt we just try to be friendly?....."
"We are being friendly. We're saving their lives." Lonny managed to say before one of them walked up to her and Quin. for a moment Lonny just stared, but then snapped back into focus.
"If you want to live, you'll come with us now. All of you."

*IOWW the Iasc* said:
"We are being friendly. We're saving their lives." Lonny managed to say before one of them walked up to her and Quin. for a moment Lonny just stared, but then snapped back into focus.
"If you want to live, you'll come with us now. All of you."
Leah ran up to her cousins (srz forgot your names :eek: ) and pushed over the 2 people she didn't know "Who are you, and what do you want with my family??!!!"

SpiritedWolf said:
Leah ran up to her cousins (srz forgot your names :eek: ) and pushed over the 2 people she didn't know "Who are you, and what do you want with my family??!!!"
Lonny sprang up wuickly. ANd before the stranger could even think, Lonny had a knife to her throat and was holding her still.
"Touch me again...and we'll give you to the natives..." she said threataningly.

*IOWW the Iasc* said:
Lonny sprang up wuickly. ANd before the stranger could even think, Lonny had a knife to her throat and was holding her still.
"Touch me again...and we'll give you to the natives..." she said threataningly.
Leah, being so shocked that anyone would stand up to her, grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back, cop style. "ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!" Having her in a tight grip, almost impossable to get out of, she felt safe for the moment.

SpiritedWolf said:
Leah, being so shocked that anyone would stand up to her, grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back, cop style. "ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!" Having her in a tight grip, almost impossable to get out of, she felt safe for the moment.
Tonny rolled her eyes and sighed. SHe brought her heel into Leah's shin, spun around and tackled her to the ground. She rested the tip of her knife on the back of Leah's neck.
"I told you...not to touch me..." She glanced up at the others who ahd expressions of shock on their faces.
"Anyone else want to try me?"

*IOWW the Iasc* said:
Tonny rolled her eyes and sighed. SHe brought her heel into Leah's shin, spun around and tackled her to the ground. She rested the tip of her knife on the back of Leah's neck.
"I told you...not to touch me..." She glanced up at the others who ahd expressions of shock on their faces.
"Anyone else want to try me?"
Quin grinned and took the rope in her hand she went to pete and angel"sorry...but this is for your oun good"with that she sprayed something in their faces and they droped to the ground,then tied she them up and put them by a tree right after that she heard a high pitched screem,she looked at london"natives!"she whispered"we have to get them to the woods!"she started to pick up angel

Last edited:
Lady teyrna said:
Quin grinned and took the rope in her hand she went to pete and angel"sorry...but this is for your oun good"with that she sprayed something in their faces and they droped to the ground,then tied she them up and put them by a tree right after that she heard a high pitched screem,she looked at london"natives!"she whispered"we have to get them to the woods!"she started to pick up angel
um....did you read this?

Lady teyrna said:
Quin grinned and took the rope in her hand she went to pete and angel"sorry...but this is for your oun good"with that she sprayed something in their faces and they droped to the ground,then tied she them up and put them by a tree right after that she heard a high pitched screem,she looked at london"natives!"she whispered"we have to get them to the woods!"she started to pick up angel[/QUOTE

*Peter Screamed*

Back