Stranded Island RP

office said:
Lady teyrna said:
Quin grinned and took the rope in her hand she went to pete and angel"sorry...but this is for your oun good"with that she sprayed something in their faces and they droped to the ground,then tied she them up and put them by a tree right after that she heard a high pitched screem,she looked at london"natives!"she whispered"we have to get them to the woods!"she started to pick up angel[/QUOTE

*Peter Screamed*
Started Quin jumped back"dont say anything!"she covered his mouth,then looked at london"great now they know were we are!"she looked at him"if you say another word ill slit your throat!....we cant let them know our excact locatian....so if you say another word,it could be death for us all so hush!"she let go of his mouth slowly

Lady teyrna said:
Started Quin jumped back"dont say anything!"she covered his mouth,then looked at london"great now they know were we are!"she looked at him"if you say another word ill slit your throat!....we cant let them know our excact locatian....so if you say another word,it could be death for us all so hush!"she let go of his mouth slowly
*Pete didn`t say anything more*

office said:
*Follows her*
when she got to the cave she set things in there place"put her right there"she pointed to the corner.then looked at him"....sorry i got mad at you down there.....i just dont want them to find us.....you can talk now"

Lady teyrna said:
when she got to the cave she set things in there place"put her right there"she pointed to the corner.then looked at him"....sorry i got mad at you down there.....i just dont want them to find us.....you can talk now"
''Good''. *Sets her down*

office said:
''Good''. *Sets her down*
Quin got some food out and heated it then handed it to him.she noticed some cuts on his face and arms"those are deep cuts"she got a first aid box out"do you mind?"

Lady teyrna said:
Quin got some food out and heated it then handed it to him.she noticed some cuts on his face and arms"those are deep cuts"she got a first aid box out"do you mind?"
''Nah I don`t mind''.

office said:
''Nah I don`t mind''.
"she looked more closly and saw that one had purple around it"thats infected!"she got a clean rag and wet it then put alcahol on it"this might hurt a little...."she put the cloth on his arm and cleaned the cut

Princess_Iliana said:
yeah um.. that didn't help me any...
:confused:
ooc: Well if these two rp`s cross over then you`ll just have one charecter but your charecter sometimes would be here. I know it`s confusing.

office said:
ooc: Well if these two rp`s cross over then you`ll just have one charecter but your charecter sometimes would be here. I know it`s confusing.
okay.. then.. I just wanna make up my own character.. is that okay?

Back