Stranded Island RP

office said:
ooc: Yeah that`s fine.
okay so I just figured out that 29 down is a show so the characters weren't made up by Kin.. so we should probably leave the threads be since htey are kind of actually different.. so um..I'm gonna think of a character now..
um..
name:Charlie- short for Charlotte
Charlie is going to be the runt of the family ( i'm not sure who is the youngest so I'm not setting an age right now) I don't have character details right now.

Hows that sound?

Princess_Iliana said:
okay so I just figured out that 29 down is a show so the characters weren't made up by Kin.. so we should probably leave the threads be since htey are kind of actually different.. so um..I'm gonna think of a character now..
um..
name:Charlie- short for Charlotte
Charlie is going to be the runt of the family ( i'm not sure who is the youngest so I'm not setting an age right now) I don't have character details right now.

Hows that sound?
ooc: Um sorry I just found out that the two threads are crossing over so....

Princess_Iliana said:
how? But you should just leave them.. they are really different anyways even though the seting is the same-ish..
ooc: Well whatever. Fine,you can have it your way. But you have to ask Kin Tsuchi what he or she thinks about it.

office said:
ooc: Well whatever. Fine,you can have it your way. But you have to ask Kin Tsuchi what he or she thinks about it.
I'm actually talking to her now.. she doesn't really understand but i explained it and she says we should leave the 2 Rp's seperate.. so is that okay?

Princess_Iliana said:
I'm actually talking to her now.. she doesn't really understand but i explained it and she says we should leave the 2 Rp's seperate.. so is that okay?
I don`t care anymore. Earlier today I would have said no but I`m just too tired and careless to care wether it`s one or two now.

office said:
I don`t care anymore. Earlier today I would have said no but I`m just too tired and careless to care wether it`s one or two now.

okay well, it wouldn't really work anyways because thoseh ave set characters and this one doesn't.. so.. yeah.. idk whats going on so I can't start.. someone want to update me?

Princess_Iliana said:
okay well, it wouldn't really work anyways because thoseh ave set characters and this one doesn't.. so.. yeah.. idk whats going on so I can't start.. someone want to update me?
ooc: Well were in a cave with Lady Terayna`s charecter I think. But I might kill off my charecter soon.

Princess_Iliana said:
you can't be sick of this rp already. You only made it yesterday.
Stay, please!!!
ooc: I`m not gonna kill off my charecter today. But maybe soon after wards. I`m not sick of this rp by the way.

Princess_Iliana said:
then don't kill your character!!!!! :(
ooc: I might not kill off my charecter now. But I`m just tired and kind of angry today. Well we best be getting back to the story.

Back