Stranded Island RP

Lady teyrna said:
"hush!you dont want them to come and slit ALL our throats do you!!!!!!?"
Whispers, "sorry!! Well will you answer my questions??? And you don't have to be so rude!!. What are your names first of all???"

SpiritedWolf said:
Whispers, "sorry!! Well will you answer my questions??? And you don't have to be so rude!!. What are your names first of all???"
London sighed, seemingly agitated.
"I'm London. You canc all me Lonny. That's Qin. Youc an call her Quin. Now Hush pl-" Lonny froze and quickly looked back outside the cave. She focused hard into the shrubs and swore.
"All of you, to the back of the cave...now..."

SpiritedWolf said:
*sighs*quin walked back in the cave im Quin and my sister is out there here name is London.We have been on this island almost all of our life and have had to deal with the natives here.your plain crashed lastnight and were helping you and making sure you dont get hurt"she said it all in quark voice"happy!?"she walked out of the cave to her sister"id keep a sharp eye,if their not coming now....their probly regrouping or waiting for us to get water from the well....water doesnt last long when you have lots more people"

*IOWW the Iasc* said:
London sighed, seemingly agitated.
"I'm London. You canc all me Lonny. That's Qin. Youc an call her Quin. Now Hush pl-" Lonny froze and quickly looked back outside the cave. She focused hard into the shrubs and swore.
"All of you, to the back of the cave...now..."
Quin ran to the back and grabed a sword and two knives*she sticks them in her sheeth*

"Shh...quiet..I'm going to go se what it was...I saw something move, but it may have only been a bird..." Lonny looked over at Leah adn her family, "Make sure they stay silent." She then descended into the shadows.

*IOWW the Iasc* said:
"Shh...quiet..I'm going to go se what it was...I saw something move, but it may have only been a bird..." Lonny looked over at Leah adn her family, "Make sure they stay silent." She then descended into the shadows.
"but i want to com...."she stoped she knew what she had to do and couldnt argue.she went to the back and took a torch"come with me everyone"she walked,on and on thinking of what might be happening at the front of the cave

Lady teyrna said:
"but i want to com...."she stoped she knew what she had to do and couldnt argue.she went to the back and took a torch"come with me everyone"she walked,on and on thinking of what might be happening at the front of the cave
"But what about Loony???" she whispered

SpiritedWolf said:
ooc- lol, funny. :D

ic- Lonny held her knife in her hand and carefully walked through the trees. Barely making a sound. Suddenly a commotion was caused behind her and she spun around quickly swinging her knife...

SpiritedWolf said:
"lonny can take care of herself!"she screemed she hated her sister right now*i never get to help with the fighting....im old enough now!*

A dark figure appeared infront of the cave. It started heading into the cave towards Quin Leah adn everyone else.

"hold this!"quin thrust the torch into angel's hand and ran to lonny"what is it!"she whispered.she took her knnife and sword out holding them in a stance

Angel stayed close to be Pete still do afraid to do anything else...she screamed clutching onto her brother when she seen the dark figure heading into the cave...she suddenly grasped the toch that was thrust in her hand wondering what was going onn...

Lady teyrna said:
"hold this!"quin thrust the torch into angel's hand and ran to lonny"what is it!"she whispered.she took her knnife and sword out holding them in a stance
The figure threw what was in it's hands to the ground and everyone gasped as....a chicken appeared in the torch light. :D
"Well...I got us dinner." Lonny laughed." There isn't anything out there. They moved back to their village. Unfortunately, I think they've ransacked your plane..."

*IOWW the Iasc* said:
The figure threw what was in it's hands to the ground and everyone gasped as....a chicken appeared in the torch light. :D
"Well...I got us dinner." Lonny laughed." There isn't anything out there. They moved back to their village. Unfortunately, I think tehy've ransacked your plane..."
It was most likely burned to a crisp anyways! :D

Back