Stranded Island RP

Ari walked quietly towards the noise, she pulled out her gun, but then realized it was some kids fighting. On a stranded island. Others were watching. This, was much more than she had gambled for. SHe tried to hide herself.

DaughterofGondor said:
Ari walked quietly towards the noise, she pulled out her gun, but then realized it was some kids fighting. On a stranded island. Others were watching. This, was much more than she had gambled for. SHe tried to hide herself.

ooc. ladeadealdddda

SpiritedWolf said:
don't, It's you who should be worried...
Lonny sighed. She grabbed Leah's hand, whcih was trying to punch her, and twisted the arm until a loud crack! was heard.

ooc- I have to go. You're arm is probably broken...lol.

*IOWW the Iasc* said:
Lonny sighed. She grabbed Leah's hand, whcih was trying to punch her, and twisted the arm until a loud crack! was heard.

ooc- I have to go. You're arm is probably broken...lol.
OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! Well it's not broken, just dilocated. I can fix it in 2 seconds. *she moved it around, wincing* Then everyone heard a pop. All better! :D We should probably stop, save our strength, lets call it a draw!

OOC: I g2g 2! :( Bye everyone!!

SpiritedWolf said:
Leah looked out the cave enterence. "Hey who's that???? There is someone behind that tree!!!! :eek: Show yourself!!!"
ooc: She just got offline so you`ll have to wait with that.

Lady teyrna said:
whats going on?
Well I dont know if you were here when me and Loony started fighting so, we started fighting I made her bleed, she dislocated my arm, I poped it back in, we agreed on a draw, and I jsut saw someone behind a tree, but she is offline at the moment

SpiritedWolf said:
Well I dont know if you were here when me and Loony started fighting so, we started fighting I made her bleed, she dislocated my arm, I poped it back in, we agreed on a draw, and I jsut saw someone behind a tree, but she is offline at the moment
AND I MISSED THE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpiritedWolf said:
OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! Well it's not broken, just dilocated. I can fix it in 2 seconds. *she moved it around, wincing* Then everyone heard a pop. All better! :D We should probably stop, save our strength, lets call it a draw!

OOC: I g2g 2! :( Bye everyone!!
ooc- lol, even if it was just dislocated, you wouldn't be able to move it with ease right away.

Um...*doesn't know what's going on* :D

Back