Stranded Island RP

SpiritedWolf said:
OOC: What r u??? Someone who was stranded or what??? Because we are on a stranded island at the moment.
I'm a 14 year old named Thomas.
And in real life I'm a 14 year old boy named Thomas :)

Well I was stranded on it too. I just came in later. I mean it was posted yesterday.

TheMachinist said:
I'm a 14 year old named Thomas.
And in real life I'm a 14 year old boy named Thomas :)

Well I was stranded on it too. I just came in later. I mean it was posted yesterday.
OOC: oh ok, so how long have you been on the island

SpiritedWolf said:
Do you really need me to repeat myself???!!!!

Lets go!
"You're move." Lonny smiled. :D

ooc- Thomas can just be somebody who was on the plane but left a different way I guess...lol

*IOWW the Iasc* said:

ooc- Thomas can just be somebody who was on the plane but left a different way I guess...lol
Leah starts circling... she dives and trips Loony. But then is caught suprise by...

*IOWW the Iasc* said:

Yeah....I KNOW! when it crashed I went somewhere else :)

ic: Where have you guys been?

SpiritedWolf said:
Leah starts circling... she dives and trips Loony. But then is caught suprise by...
Lonny's fist which seemed to of come from nowhere. It came into contact with her nose.
"I warned you..."Lonny stuck out her hand as a sign of peace.

ooc- Great idea thomas, where'd you come up with that one? :D

DaughterofGondor said:
ooc. my bro, office, said i could join so... what's going on and who is everybody?
Leah(Spiritedwolf) Challenged me(London, Lonny for short) to a fight, saying she could take me. And everyone else is watching.

*IOWW the Iasc* said:
Lonny's fist which seemed to of come from nowhere. It came into contact with her nose.

It just hit me. :D

ic: Are......you......going to fight them!!!!????!??!!!!!!!!!?!?!??!??!?!

*IOWW the Iasc* said:

Leah caught Loony off guard, and nailed her in the mouth. She started bleeding. You want to give up?? She got her in another difficult head lock.

SpiritedWolf said:
Leah caught Loony off guard, and nailed her in the mouth. She started bleeding. You want to give up?? She got her in another difficult head lock.
Lonny grabed Leah around the waist ( the only place her arms would reach) and rammed her into the cave wall. Her head bounced off with a hard thud. The jolt was enough for leah to let go of Lonny...

*IOWW the Iasc* said:
Lonny grabed Leah around the waist ( the only place her arms would reach) and rammed her into the cave wall. Her head bounced off with a hard thud. The jolt was enough for leah to let go of Lonny...
Leah quickly rebounded and gave her another punch to the mouth, she started bleeding even more!

ic. In the backround of the fight, in the middle of the island, a single girl "fell" out of a helicopter, into a tree that magically cushioned her fall. The girl wasn't unconscious, and she heard loud shouts.

SpiritedWolf said:
Leah quickly rebounded and gave her another punch to the mouth, she started bleeding even more!
Lonny paused and wiped the blood from her mouth. Then she spit.
"You're tough competition...I'll give you that..." Lonny lunged at Leah and slammed her into the wall again. As Leah fell to the ground, Lonny tackled her and put pressure on her neck.
"Don't...move..."

*IOWW the Iasc* said:
Lonny paused and wiped the blood from her mouth. Then she spit.
"You're tough competition...I'll give you that..." Lonny lunged at Leah and slammed her into the wall again. As Leah fell to the ground, Lonny tackled her and put pressure on her neck.
"Don't...move..."
So are you!

Leah kicked Loony off her, and repeatedly punched her in the stomach

Back