Stranded Island RP

office said:
ooc: I might not kill off my charecter now. But I`m just tired and kind of angry today. Well we best be getting back to the story.

don't be angry, be happy! :D
So story.. I need to know whats going on so I can enter my character..

office said:
ooc: I said were in a cave with Lady Terena`s charecter.
I know but why are we in a cave? and whats her name and stuffs.. okay you know what.. nvm, thats only going to make you even more angry....

ic:
Sleepily Charlie got up and trudged out to the entrance of the cave and sat on a rock, looking out into the distance as the rain continued

so....are we gonna get back to the story?....is everything settled?....and thats right dont be sad....are we the cause of it?....im sorry if we are and if its something else i hope you wont be sad for long

Lady teyrna said:
so....are we gonna get back to the story?....is everything settled?....and thats right dont be sad....are we the cause of it?....im sorry if we are and if its something else i hope you wont be sad for long
ooc: Were back to the story now.

Leah woke up... wh?? What's going on. I had a horriable dream that we were on a plane, it crashed, and then these people. They tried to KILL me!!
*looks around, sees Loony* HOLY CRAP, IT WASN'T A DREAM :eek: , she said shocked.

SpiritedWolf said:
Leah woke up... wh?? What's going on. I had a horriable dream that we were on a plane, it crashed, and then these people. They tried to KILL me!!
*looks around, sees Loony* HOLY CRAP, IT WASN'T A DREAM :eek: , she said shocked.
Quin looked over"do you feel ok?here some food"she handed her a plate of food."we need to keep quite because the natives are looking for us...i know you are really confused but ill tell you later whats going on....right now just do as we say...ok?"

Lady teyrna said:
Quin looked over"do you feel ok?here some food"she handed her a plate of food."we need to keep quite because the natives are looking for us...i know you are really confused but ill tell you later whats going on....right now just do as we say...ok?"
"i feel fine, who are you????", Leah whispered.

SpiritedWolf said:
"i feel fine, who are you????", Leah whispered.
"im quin"she whispered"you have some bad cuts on your legs that need to be taken care of"she put the cloth on her legs and rubed them down with alcahol

Lady teyrna said:
"im quin"she whispered"you have some bad cuts on your legs that need to be taken care of"she put the cloth on her legs and rubed them down with alcahol
Leah cringed, "I could have got by without that!!!! Why did you take us??? Who are the natives, I have sooo many questions I want to ask you!!!"

Lady teyrna said:
after cleaning the wounds quin walked to london"do you see anything?"
Lonny shook her head.
"No. Not yet..."

"I could have got by without that!!!! Why did you take us??? Who are the natives, I have sooo many questions I want to ask you!!!" Lonny heard Leah whining inside the cave ( :D ) and rolled her eyes.
"We'll answer any questions you want answered if you'd just shut up! They could still be out there!" London then returned her attention outside again.

ooc- That was all Ic of course. :)

SpiritedWolf said:
Leah cringed, "I could have got by without that!!!! Why did you take us??? Who are the natives, I have sooo many questions I want to ask you!!!"
"hush!you dont want them to come and slit ALL our throats do you!!!!!!?"

Back