superhero world

''hey''said twyla comiming up to crystal"i heard there's supposed to be a match against the other power school (bad one) that should be fun,ay! ;)

"Ah no problem. If you need help, just ask me. Got it memorized?" He turned and a teacher grabbed him by his ear, and pulled him into the principal's office.
(After school) Cho came out of the office grumbling.

Lady teyrna said:
''hey''said twyla comiming up to crystal"i heard there's supposed to be a match against the other power school (bad one) that should be fun,ay! ;)
"We'll win of course"Crystal said freezing the her drink and making a slushie.

Protofan said:
"Ah no problem. If you need help, just ask me. Got it memorized?" He turned and a teacher grabbed him by his ear, and pulled him into the principal's office.
(After school) Cho came out of the office grumbling.
(after school) "so are you in trouble for helping me or what?"

SweetieGirl said:
"We'll win of course"Crystal said freezing the her drink and making a slushie.
''of course we will'' said twyla her eyes clouded and a gust of wind blew through the school,papers flew everywhere.''whoops!''

"It's okay...And I'm sorry that I kissed you on the cheek earlier...I don't know what got into me..." His face was as red as a tomato by now.

He ran to the school bus, and the door's closed right before he entered. "Oh come on! It was an accident! I'm really sorry, got it memorized?" The bus driver shook his head, and took off. "Well, how do I get home now?" He then had an idea. He walked over to a broken bus, and tore the thrusters off it, and then attached it to a metal plate, and used his new invention, to "surf" down to his house.

''i smell love in the air....there's a storm brewing up there''twyla said looking at the sky,heavy rain started after that.

Cho was surfing the air almost home, when it started to rain, and suddenly a bolt of lightning hit the thruster, exploding it, and sending Cho flying.

just as he was falling he landed on somthing soft he was on a cloud it slowly desended,twyla stood there.

Last edited:
Lady teyrna said:
just as he was falling he landed on somthing soft he was on a cloud it slowly desended,twyla stood there.
Cho fell straight though the cloud instead of landing on it, since clouds are just condensation. He then went straight though 3 trees, and landed on another.

Back