Taking Back Sunday!

Do you like em?

• Total voters
Yeah Im pretty sure theyre American. You might like them if you like TBS, but theyre more punk.

Fun Fact: On the Brand New album "Your Favorite Weapon" the song "Seventy Times Seven" is 'dedicated' to TBS. Its quite violent.:rolleyes: So TBS responded with "Theres No I In Team." If you listen closely TBS uses some of the same words to mock Brand New. Its quite interesting....they hate each other! :rolleyes:

Cuz Jesse Lacey backstabbed TBS or something to go the Brand New, and they're all grrrrrr with each other now. I listen to both of them but I like Brand New just a little better :)

At least you don't let them arging put you off. Some hard core fans do.
I might give them a listen. I normaly like that kind of thing.

that suckssss =[[[

they should come to holland XD

Ahah! Scrap my last post! I did get tickets to see them ^^. The only day they are doing a concert... Apart from the Reading and Leeds festival...

And yes. They should go everywhere and spread there awsomeness....

Yaaaay! I got to go and seeee them! On Thursday! Twas amazing. I got soooo squished... But he didun't do an encour which anoyed me... He coulden't be botherd... :(

But it was ammmmmmmmazing! I had so much fun :D:D:D

Lol. :D

I wish you could have of come... I had so much of a cerfuffle with the tickets... I almost had a spare one that went to waste...

Back