Tamora Pierce

I haven't read that much of Tamora Pierce but I really loved what I did. My favorite is definitely the Protector of the Small series. I haven't read the last one yet though. I love Kel and think she's a great character. She had to put up with a lot of prejudice for being a girl but has managed to earn the respect of people who know her.

I've looked at a couple of her books; I found that most of them were quite immoral...and highly feminist. *yuck* I must admit that she's a good writer, though. :)

I agree completely about the femenist comment, Dernhelm!! I had to hide them from my brother because he would go on a rampage about the dumb books. But I have read the Protector of the Small series, and her style is pretty good.

so far i haven't read much Tamora books aside from the Circle books (which i still haven't finished!) i've only read the Circle of Magic books and the first two of the Circle Opens... i still have to track down Cold Fire, Shatterglass, and Empress of the Wild

Kitanna said:
I was wondering if anyone hear has read any of Tamora Pierce's books. She's well-known for her Lioness Series about Alanna the lady knight. But she has several other series including The Immortals and Protectors of the Small and two more of which I am less familiar with.

I was just curious to see who has read them and who's everyone's favorite chracters or books from the various series.

Yes, I have read some of her boks! I own one in the Lioness Series....

Trickster's Choice it is called. HAve yo uread that one?? I like it..:D

What about the Circle of Magic? i read all 4 books in The Circle of Magic and 2 in The Circle Opens. I just got Shatterglass and The Will of the Empress, so I am going to be rereading the series this year so I will remember what is going on. My favorite character is Tris.

Back