The 874 post game!!! (yet another one!)

QueenAravis48 said:
Who's the highest? I think there was a time when you lived on the ranger's thread. When RF and LM used to be rangers.

How do you find out the highest??? lol

Yeah, when Reep and Gabe were Rangers I was on there ALOT. :D Reep and I had parties.

QueenAravis48 said:
lol. You click on the number of posts. A window will come up.

I got that aprt, the pirate thread is my most highest...and then the Ranger thread.

We'll have to comma- uh... ask every pirate to check so we can see who's on the most. :D

*Is obsessed with Will* said:
I got that aprt, the pirate thread is my most highest...and then the Ranger thread.

We'll have to comma- uh... ask every pirate to check so we can see who's on the most. :D

well for now the FF is in the top four. Except twilight who's like three people down from us.

QueenAravis48 said:
well for now the FF is in the top four. Except twilight who's like three people down from us.

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it...but it's hard to say...how many posts did you say you had there?

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt it...but it's hard to say...how many posts did you say you had there?
QueenAravis48 882

fish_wwjd_frog 784

Machiathemarshwiggle 757

*Is obsessed with Will* 639

Señor Puntos 427

TheMachinist 290

Thedryadhobbit 275

QueenAravis48 said:
QueenAravis48 882

fish_wwjd_frog 784

Machiathemarshwiggle 757

*Is obsessed with Will* 639

Señor Puntos 427

TheMachinist 290

Thedryadhobbit 275
How'd you figure that out? :confused:

QueenAravis48 said:
Go to land of duffers and when you see the pirate thread check out the number of posts and click on it.

Oh, okay. lol.

I'ma go check the Rangers thread then. :D

QueenAravis48 said:
The numbers you gave me before asking me how I got the number of posts for the other guys?
I went to the little envelope thing and put my mouse over it. It said I had so and so many posts. But it didn't say you guys.

I went to the little envelope thing and put my mouse over it. It said I had so and so many posts. But it didn't say you guys.
lol oh ok! now you know

QueenAravis48 said:
lol oh ok! now you know

kooolio. Now, onto the awesome thread where the Skandarnites ( for the one and only time in the history of life) have been diminished! :D

kooolio. Now, onto the awesome thread where the Skandarnites ( for the one and only time in the history of life) have been diminished! :D

LOL you got that right. I'm telling you they're like a cult phenomenon!

QueenAravis48 said:
LOL you got that right. I'm telling you they're like a cult phenomenon!

I don't think there's anybody that will be able to stop them...whcih is why it feels so good to beat them in the 4-O game. :D

Back