The 874 post game!!! (yet another one!)

then we have to make a new one :p we haven´t had any exams yet and we´re only having one :cool: but it last for three days and I don´t like that :(

Arien said:
I think I´ve heard it once and I liked it, it seems I like her songs :D
A friend of mine is coming over so I have to go soon :( but I´ll be back :D
What are you up to then? Without being on here with your new friends

ummm trying to win this game
revising
housework it just gets worse and worse but i shall be going to youth later on tonight so that shall be fun
its a great song isnt it :p

tottyfruitty said:
kelly clarkson gone
they will probably be on soon
but are we that bad of a company?

lol Nay you guys are alright. I was anxious to know what would happen to those who are in a cave right now.

Kelly C's Gone? Which on is that one?

QueenAravis48 said:
lol Nay you guys are alright. I was anxious to know what would happen to those who are in a cave right now.

Kelly C's Gone? Which on is that one?

what you mean?
if you go on you tube and type in skandar keynes(its the only good version of the song) then click on the first vid it will come up and her song will be in the background :D

well, the same thing as they did a while ago. there once was this thread called the 423 (or something) post game, and when that one was over they made this one, so after this one is over we can make another one. and you know, the funnie thing is that almost 5 or 6 people were posting at the same time with the 423 post, so it's going to be a battle:D

Ok! Ready...........................(leans forward)...Set.............(puts right hand on thr ground)......... GO!

Back