The Best Comedy Movie Ever.

No, I didn't cry :D But it was very good to se how he changed back to what he supposed to be. I thought the movie had some very funny things in it :D
When they were waiting with those things on their heads.

One old movie which made me HOWL with laughter was "Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines." High-quality slapstick; and as a bonus, the prologue shows ACTUAL historical film footage of early, unsuccessful aircraft.

I thought Drunken Master, Hidden Dragon was halarious! It was a bad story line, but they had good fight sceens and halarious definitions. :p

One old movie which made me HOWL with laughter was "Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines." High-quality slapstick; and as a bonus, the prologue shows ACTUAL historical film footage of early, unsuccessful aircraft.

Owww yes!! I remember that one :D I lovd that movie just like The great race. It is clasical

YOU DIDNT CRY??? aww but wasnt it awesome????

OMG the great race thats the BESTEST movie EVER!!!!!!!!!!! lol when we were little we watched it like sooooo much so my mom had to get rid of it lol because she was sooo sick of it haha

yea school of rock is a good movie!!

For Me This is The Best 3 Comedy Movies:

1.)Borat:Cultural Learnings of America to Make Benefit The Glorius Nation Of Kazakhstan

2.)Epic Movie

3.)Big Momma's House 2

Back