The Jedi Order:

Umm....just a question. I noticed that some people were Master's and some were knights and apprentices...how do you become a master?

Umm....just a question. I noticed that some people were Master's and some were knights and apprentices...how do you become a master?

Well...I consider myself a master, because I know a great deal about Sith history.
Also RPG skills. Like saying that you came in with a lightsaber and killed everyone.....that's not even worthy of agknowledging.
Also how long have you been intrested in Jedi/Sith stuff? I've been into it for over 5 years.

Anakin or Vader?
You guyz are n00bs :cool:

I'm going to write a new Sith code.
And mabye a new Jedi code :p

Just so you know.
Being Anakin isn't a bad thing.
He's the reason for the new Jedi order.
Being Vader isn't all bad either.
The new Jedi's allow love. They do not shun all emotion.
Besides for the Vader murdering children.

If you watch Star Wars, you would know Anakin and Vader are two different people in one body.

Sprekin of Jedi and all...anyone hear about the Leagacy of the Force series of novels? It's an EU thing (Expanded Universe), set 40 years after the original SW. They're totally messin' with my Grey/Shadow Jedi thingy. Guess I gotta get my film our before they claim self-inspiration. Fans will understand, that is if they keep up on the developments in the true SW universe.

Cyon

Sprekin of Jedi and all...anyone hear about the Leagacy of the Force series of novels? It's an EU thing (Expanded Universe), set 40 years after the original SW. They're totally messin' with my Grey/Shadow Jedi thingy. Guess I gotta get my film our before they claim self-inspiration. Fans will understand, that is if they keep up on the developments in the true SW universe.

Cyon

:confused: Does this relate to our RP thing?

Back