The Official Funny Pics Thread

Lol, sheep jumping!!! :D
best-funny-pictures_sheep-dog.jpg

lol............

No its not.....:D

its all bloody. unless you're one of those ppl who get quezzy (sp?) at the sight of blood. like my older sis today had to go to the doctor to get her blood drawn (she's 16) and she was throwing a fit saying "I'd rather die than get my blood drawn!!!!!"

hehe..it was so funny.
:rolleyes:

No its not.....:D

its all bloody. unless you're one of those ppl who get quezzy (sp?) at the sight of blood. like my older sis today had to go to the doctor to get her blood drawn (she's 16) and she was throwing a fit saying "I'd rather die than get my blood drawn!!!!!"

hehe..it was so funny.
:rolleyes:

Well, I don't get quesy if it's just like... uh... someone getting a cut or anything like that...

really? Awesome yay another Switchfoot fan! I just went to see them for the first time yesterday, they were sooooo good, I had such a great time! You have to go see a concert once you have the time, Switchfoot is a must-see

I agree

really? Awesome yay another Switchfoot fan! I just went to see them for the first time yesterday, they were sooooo good, I had such a great time! You have to go see a concert once you have the time, Switchfoot is a must-see

Ya I know I would love to see them and it is great to find another switchfoot fan too. Most ppl I know have barly even heard of them!
But thats there loss. :p

Back