The Outsiders Fan Club!

Johnny was much better in the movie than he was in my imagination. =]

I thought Ponyboy was good, too. In the book he seemed like a five-year-old, in the movie he seemed older (not quite fourteen, but whatever). Soda was amazing. <3 Darry was good, but way too old. Matt Dillon as Dally was.... weird, but OK.... I mean, he looked nothing like how I pictured, but he had the personality down. The rest of them were mediocre.

I was crying at the end... WAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Part of the reason for crying was because I didn't want the movie to end. I was like... *whimper* And the girl who sits next to me, she was like.... "SODA.... he's so hott... *romantic sigh*" and I'm just thinking to myself, "SHUT UP! he's mine" :p

I'll shut up now. :eek: rofl

How could I let Gerard make me forget something so enchanting as The Outsiders? Gerard/MCR is truly wonderful, but thats no reason for me to forget TO.
Sorry guys! *hugs Greasers*

Haha LOL!! I think I'm going to keep this banner/avvy set for awhile. And Liz, I don't blame you for being obsessed with MCR/Gerard!! It's an awesome band and Gerard is actually very *cough* attractive. :eek:

Oh wow,I just found this thread!:D

I read The Outsiders today for the first time,absolutely LOVED it!:D I've got the movie on hold at the library,can't wait to see it.:D

Oh,and Darry is my favorite,he reminds me a lot of myself.;)

I love the book so much. There is just something about it that is so captivating and mesmerizing. All the characters, the time-period and so much more. I love the movie too. It was adapted really well. Both the book and the movie have sad endings.

When I saw the movie when I was young I didn't know who Diane Lane was, but now that I saw the movie a few years back it made me realize who she was. I also thought she was cute as Cherry Valance and perfect for the role.

We're finally reading this in English class. Lol, because I have read it so many times already, my teacher called me a "veteran" of the book and actually had to ask me about a few things.. xD

I screencapped it a few times and have several shots, so if anyone wants any particular ones, just lemme know.

vlcsnap-148148.jpg

My two fave characters. I used to be real gaga over C. Thomas Howell in this role, but lately I'm more into Ralph Macchio. :eek:

I love The Outsiders! It's been one of my favorite books since I was a pre-teen and the movie is great, too. Darry has always been my favorite, and I've had a crush on Patrick Swayze since I saw the film. :D

Back