The Skandarnite Thread

I wonder if he's ever had a girlfriend and how serious it's been for him. School for Boys, ewgh. +_+ I know a boy who goes to that sort of thing and he wants to hang himself. He must be having a really..really fun time..

&, Pollywannabe, yes I am..rofl I never epected it to happen O_O i'm so happy.

I just watched Narnia for old times sake and Skandar looks so young in it :| and he has fishlips lolol, it's so cute >_<

♣Teh Deviant♣;1145145 said:
I wonder if he's ever had a girlfriend and how serious it's been for him. School for Boys, ewgh. +_+ I know a boy who goes to that sort of thing and he wants to hang himself. He must be having a really..really fun time..

I just watched Narnia for old times sake and Skandar looks so young in it :| and he has fishlips lolol, it's so cute >_<

omg i havent talked to u in such a long time....and if my name doesn't look familiar its cuz i had to change it...it was WillIsHott

♣Teh Deviant♣;1145145 said:

Does London just have one gender schools? I keep hearing schools in London are school for boys school for girls and tht stuff:confused:

He goes City of London School for Boys. Yeah all this info can be found online, I'm not stalking him, lol.

Of course not ;). He's got his GCSE's next year then.

No I'm sure London has public, private, all girls, all boys and mixed schools just like any other city. It's just maybe that the actors prefer to go to a all boys school because of the crazy fan girls lol.

Fish lips lmfo!

No I'm sure London has public, private, all girls, all boys and mixed schools just like any other city. It's just maybe that the actors prefer to go to a all boys school because of the crazy fan girls lol.

Fish lips lmfo!

Well Harry Potter (Daniel) went to CLS too.

Fish lips lmfo!

maybe so...you know how some girls can get-way too stalkerish

Back