Twins

Oooooh good one. Ghehehe. XD

I can't sneak on at night anymore though.. I have to shut down the computer myself. GAH. XXD

lol. I remember that one time I almost got caught, and my dad walked in, and I had shut the moniter off so the screen was black, and I was hiding underneath the desk..:eek: :p

Talk about your adrenaline rush!!:p

lol. I remember that one time I almost got caught, and my dad walked in, and I had shut the moniter off so the screen was black, and I was hiding underneath the desk..:eek: :p

Talk about your adrenaline rush!!:p

HAHAHAHHAAA!!

Wait......

So do I. ^^ I remember thaaaat. AAAAAAAAHHH :D

Hmmmm....do I have a twin? Hmmmmmm.....not really - who on earth can say they are anything like moi? :D
Anyway - no twins, but the closest to it are Stephy-darlink and Carzy-darlink. :D We are crazy gals, us. :) W&C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha omg i was just about to say this: Im not really THAT close with anyone on here, but if i had to pick one i'd say Lila!!

I swear i was just about to say that!!

haha omg i was just about to say this: Im not really THAT close with anyone on here, but if i had to pick one i'd say Lila!!

I swear i was just about to say that!!

Woah, that makes me feel better... :D I wasn't expecting that... but wow... you're right! :p

Back