Videos

gahh i keep missing out on these shows... someone needs to post when and what channels interviews and sucha re gunna be on so we dont miss them !!!

You might try www.cbs.com . There, you might be able to find out through their feedback section. Either that or you can leave a feedback and ask them if they intend on reairing the interview. With enough 'feedback' from fans, they might feel encouraged to reair the interview, or at best get the guys to do another interview somewhere else.

Good luck.

ya, i heard that william was on TRL and i missed that! too bad.... i gotta start paying attention :)

omg, that was cool. since i've only seen stills of skandar since the movie, it was nice to see him moving and talking again, haha.

Finally I know how to pronounce Skandar's name lol!

Oh yes!!! That was awesome! Thanks!!!
How about William on the Late late show.
Anyone know where I could find that?
Or a clip of him on TRL?

hahahha! I didnt think
ANYONE
would have a crush on edmund. however i come in peace. he IS a good actor. but its william all the way for me! :D :rolleyes:

Celine_USA said:
hahahha! I didnt think
ANYONE
would have a crush on edmund. however i come in peace. he IS a good actor. but its william all the way for me! :D :rolleyes:

omg! i love skandar (edmund) soooo much! and they are a lot of other people on this site that do too! they are like 5 fan forums of him! he's sooooo cool. he's hilarious, and has a great personality!!

does any one seen the interview with andrew adamson and it showed some parts of skandar and georgie eating turkish delight..it was a break and i saw them and they were like singing..skandar was pointing at georgie and he was doing this really low voice singing thing

Back