VOTDT best book in Narnia?

i think every island they go to is so interesting! its so cool to watch eustace progress...and i love imagining the silver sea and the merpeople with the sweet waters!!*sighs*

I totally agree!

I loved this book the most because there is a lot more action and adventure, plus the novel is longer than the rest. My favorite part of the book would have to be when they were sailing through the island where ALL of your dreams come true. I liked when they helped one of the lords.

this was my very favorite for a long time, but now im leaning more towards the silver chair. I always loved this one thoough, it's got a lot of intresting ideas, especially the bit about the star and his daughter.

justflyingcasual said:
this was my very favorite for a long time, but now im leaning more towards the silver chair. I always loved this one thoough, it's got a lot of intresting ideas, especially the bit about the star and his daughter.

yes i really hope that andrew puts that in his movie

i LOVE this book. i especially like it at the very end of the world... its all so mystical. and also (dont ask why cause i have no idea) i have a thing for REALLY bright light... the brightness at the end of the book was just awesome.

Last edited:
No VOTDT is imply the best, if yoy think that, I agree, if you don't think that I don't agree, so watch out for me, I might become furious :D !!!

I kno. When i read, i feel like i am there, u kno? It's just weird. That's why i need to read adventurous books. I loved this one. It really gave me a chance to experience all the cool stuff that can never happen here.

Back