What Are You Listening To Or Watching Now??!!

LotR: TTT right now in Netflix; it's the theatrical edition, which I have not seen in about 4 or so years, ever since I got the extended editions for Christmas. :D

Dig Down Deeper by Zendaya. I love Zendaya, she's so talented and pretty. I saw her sing this in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade last week and went and bought it haha:)

LotR: TTT right now in Netflix; it's the theatrical edition, which I have not seen in about 4 or so years, ever since I got the extended editions for Christmas. :D

It is kind of hard to go back to watching the regular editions, when there are the extended versions. I can't help but seeing regular editions, and I'm like ugh where is that scene. That's my favorite of the LOTR books and movies.

i've borrowed these DVD's from the libiary

i've borrowed these from the libiary

justin biber never say never

Dr qinn medcine woman seasons 4 & 6

classic animated cartoons

a muppet family Christmas

veggie tales sheerluck homles and the golden ruler

A Christmas Carol (1984). what can I say? After reading the book for the third time ever, I decided to watch both of our versions of ACC and compare them to the book, though I've seen the 2009 version enough to not have to compare it again to the book; however, I always look for new things in the 2009 version that I might have missed the first few times.

well her'ssome of the stuff i like to watch

manna fest with perry stone once in awhile

end of the age ministries it all depends on what the segement is

little house on the paraie season 8 on DVD that i borrowed from the libiary

Happy Days & Laverne & Shriley

the Dr Oz show

american idol just the wednessday night show

various selective Christian ministers on T.V. it's hard to find one that's really teaching the truth these days

Fairy Tale Theatre on DVD

Last edited:
Back