What handheld or game system do you have?

Which one do you play the most or the only one you play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Love_Punch

List all of the game systems or handhelds you have!!!Say how many games do you have!!!!If you would like discuss your fav game than list it!!!I have an
XBOX and Nintendo DS!!!

Last edited:
I've gooooot...7 games for my GameCube, LotR: The Third Age, The Two Towers, Return of the King. SuperSmash Bros Melee, Spyro-enter the Dragonfly, Harvest Moon:A Wonderful Life n' LegoStarwars. :D I dunno how many i've got for my PSOne but I've got round 7 for my N64, like ten or so for my GBA and a bunch on PC-including The Battle for Middle-earth, 1 and 2(still gotta get the 2nd one workin' lol.) :D

I have an SP with about ten different games I guess. Don't play it anymore because my visual stamina won't hold out that long anymore. Gives me this really gnarly headache if I keep going more than five minutes or so, so I pretty much have given it up.

i have a DS and a GC and a PS2 :D and a GBA but i don't play it anymore cause of my DS so does anybody have Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS) if so PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pm me

You and your fancy new game systems. There's nothing like original nintendo! :D I have about a billion games that I still play on my original nintendo from time to time (that I got about 17 years ago), but my favs are: Tecmo Super Bowl (1991 version), Contra, Commando, Super Mario 2&3, Mario Tennis, Blades of Steel, and Excitebike.

I personally think there's no better game than the ones that involve a basketball, tennis racket, tennis ball, swimsuit, goggles, cap, volleyball, or just generally the outdoors. ;)

lol yeah i enjoy me mum's nintendo when i go over to me grandma's house :p lol but i think its a super nintendo that she has but w/e i don't study old nintendo only new like OMG they changed the name of the Nintendo Revolution to Nintendo Wii i hate it its just annoying its just not cool anymore but still its gonna be the cheapest game system ever so yeah they're saying like $150 to $200 YAY!!!! i can now officially pay for some of it lol my bro needs to get a job before then so he can pay for the full thing and the 4 $60 games that he wants SUPER SMASH BROTHERS!!!!!! lol and THE LEGEND OF ZELDA!!!!! lol yeah i'm odd but i have like 30 GC games and maybe 10 or 12 DS games and about 6 or 7 PS2 games but still waiting for somebody to pm me that they play Animal Crossing: Wild World cause i want somebody to wifi with

Plooty!

hey hey! I have a Gameboy advance, a Gameboy Advance SP, a Nintendo DS, a really old version of a nintendo 64, a PS and a PS2, an xbox, and I count my comp. as a gaming console.
I am really hooked on my DS games ...Narnia & nintendogs( all versions). I wanna get Animal Crossing but I have to wait a week. :mad:

Back