What handheld or game system do you have?

Which one do you play the most or the only one you play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gameboy Advanced, Gameboy SP, Nintendo DS ,Gamecube, Playstation 2, Nintendo 64, Playstaion, Gameboy Color.

and all those older ones- SNES, NES, and the Sega consoles

Here we have the N64, PS2, Gamecube, DS, and GBA (the one *with* the backlighting). And way too many games to list, as playing games is all my husband does. Personally, I'm not all that into video games, but I do play DDR, Katamari Damacy, We Love Katamari, and Prince of Persia. At the moment my husband is into Onimusha, Megaman, and GTA.

Gamecube sucks? :confused: But...what, then, does it suck? I don't understand what you are trying to say. :rolleyes:

Actually, Nintendo has always had awesome game systems, not to mention game themes (i.e. Mario Bros., which I grew up with). I look forward to future Nintendo systems and (hopefully) more Super Mario! :D

Saruman said:
Gamecube sucks?But...what, then, does it suck? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Actually, Nintendo has always had awesome game systems, not to mention game themes (i.e. Mario Bros., which I grew up with). I look forward to future Nintendo systems and (hopefully) more Super Mario! :D
Well said! :D I read in Wally World the next game platform Nintendo comes out with(Forgot the name...),you will be able to play EVERY game ever made for any Nintendo system, either via buying it in the store, or downloading from online. Sweet huh? :D

EFC 4ever said:
here is somthing I like to tell ppl; would you rather have a box(x box),a cube(game cube) or a play station? if you answerd #3 you win!

Looks like I win!
Gamcube is cool thought..

Games- I don't know exactly, I am not even sure I have added all my games into this "Game Collection list".
Either way, I have over 250.

Back