What is/are the most beautiful places of your country?

Lunayleen

As for me....the beaches here in Puerto Rico are sooo beautiful....my favorite one is Flameco Beach of Culebra......the water is clear...you can see everything, corals, fishes, anything. And the sand...sooo white....Is totally awesome...I love it!!!

So what do you think is your country or state most beautiful place?...it can be anything...a park, a museum, a beach, anything.

Well I live in a valley and we are surrounded by the mountains. Its so georgeous...sometimes when you wake up really early and drive to one of the parkways you can watch mist slowly decend from the mountains. And when the sun peeks up,the mist seems to have a goldish pink glow to it.*sighs* I love that about VA

And LunaLeen. That sounds georgous! I wish I could visit there!

In my home country....that would be:

1) Cair Paravel
2) The Ford at Beruna
3) The Rush River Gorge
4) The Stone Table

No...really. :D

My cottage is one of the most beautiful place I know in Canada, but there are many others. At my cottage, there are many trees surrounding the lake, so all you can see is green, and a few cottages. The lake is beautiful, and on days with hardly any wind, you can see your reflection in the water. I love it for that, and because it's so peaceful. You can canoe on the lake and not make a sound at all, which I love. It's beautiful.

As for me....the beaches here in Puerto Rico are sooo beautiful....my favorite one is Flameco Beach of Culebra......the water is clear...you can see everything, corals, fishes, anything. And the sand...sooo white....Is totally awesome...I love it!!!

So what do you think is your country or state most beautiful place?...it can be anything...a park, a museum, a beach, anything.

Puerto Rico is cool :cool: (well thats what my grandpa and mom said. They liked it *shrugs*)

Uhm I've only been around Cali and Washington, so I'm not sure about the country

Minnesota's prettiest place is probably along the Mississippi River, it's so calming!

But for the places I've ever been, Montana is the best. I was up in the mountians and it was the most beautiful place I have EVER been!

Puerto Rico is a part of the USA rite? PR sounds cool.

Maybe Alaska and Hawaii (seen pics)

IDk the beautifulest (lol) is. There are a lot of nice places here :D

Minnesota's prettiest place is probably along the Mississippi River, it's so calming!

But for the places I've ever been, Montana is the best. I was up in the mountians and it was the most beautiful place I have EVER been!

Ahhhh! Im going to kill you!!(not really...no panic!) I want to go to Montana so bad!! The mountains are great!....Im so mad at my friend...she is going this summer and keeps on bragging about it! Lucky you!

Can't say I've been to Culebra. But I have to say, Aibonito y el Yunque are breathtaking for me. All that green! altough after a while you kinda start getting sick from all that green, but its worth it ;)

El Yunque is a rain forest just in case any of you were wondering.

Hmm, let me think here. I'm a cali boy, and the closest thing thats truly beautiful to me would have to be Yosemite. Very beautiful park, and arguably the most beautiful sight when you come out of the tunnel into the valley there. Very breathtaking moment. It looks like it came straight off the pages of a fantasy novel.

tg

Well I live in a valley and we are surrounded by the mountains. Its so georgeous...sometimes when you wake up really early and drive to one of the parkways you can watch mist slowly decend from the mountains. And when the sun peeks up,the mist seems to have a goldish pink glow to it.*sighs* I love that about VA

And LunaLeen. That sounds georgous! I wish I could visit there!

Well it is really....hope someday you get to visit it......ahhh and everyone is mentioning so many and wonderful places....I wish I had enough money to visit the whole world...there so many places to see.... Oh! and QA48, I agree with you El Yunque is so wonderful.

Oh and Las Cuevas de Camuy! (Caves of Camuy) its a bat world in there! I remember this girl in school once telling me that when her uncle used to work there, he used to hear the voices of the female taino indians singing. CREEPY but SO COOL!

Oh and Las Cuevas de Camuy! (Caves of Camuy) its a bat world in there! I remember this girl in school once telling me that when her uncle used to work there, he used to hear the voices of the female taino indians singing. CREEPY but SO COOL!

Cool!! It's been a long time since I last went there...Oh!! I wanna go!!

Hmm, let me think here. I'm a cali boy, and the closest thing thats truly beautiful to me would have to be Yosemite. Very beautiful park, and arguably the most beautiful sight when you come out of the tunnel into the valley there. Very breathtaking moment. It looks like it came straight off the pages of a fantasy novel.

tg

Darn it TG, you said it before I did. Yes, Yosemite is just breathtaking!!!!

Uhhmmmmmm... Sometimes Amsterdam can look real pretty, but yah.. I think Alkmaar is a pretty town,but still.. And Nijmegen is a pretty town..:rolleyes:

Back