What is/are the most beautiful places of your country?

Hmm, let me think here. I'm a cali boy, and the closest thing thats truly beautiful to me would have to be Yosemite. Very beautiful park, and arguably the most beautiful sight when you come out of the tunnel into the valley there. Very breathtaking moment. It looks like it came straight off the pages of a fantasy novel.

tg

oo i've been there! i was born in cali... it is very beautiful to say the least.

I envy you!:eek:

I'm seriously thinking about visiting P.R. for spring break this year....But I have to see If I'm going to have money by then. I would like to visit El Morro. Sad that I lived there for 13 years and didn't go once. I did go after I visited the Island three years ago.

I'm seriously thinking about visiting P.R. for spring break this year....But I have to see If I'm going to have money by then. I would like to visit El Morro. Sad that I lived there for 13 years and didn't go once. I did go after I visited the Island three years ago.

That sounds great, El Morro is a great place....so many hystoric stuff, relaxing, for the whole family, I love Old San Juan, I go at least once a month:D

Where I live (Netherlands) is a real surfers paradise. I live in a place surrounded by water. The huge Pijlerdam is nearby (it was build after the big flood in 1953) and here are many tourists and sometimes celebs who are coming to surf here.

Back