what is the hardest level in narnia games ps2(LWW)?

You have to kill the wolves, save the beaver, and kill the ogres when there pushing the rock... until the beaver has finished chewing through the tunnel thingy... :) :)

I love that level.. its a good challenge

Pevensie89 said:
You have to kill the wolves, save the beaver, and kill the ogres when there pushing the rock... until the beaver has finished chewing through the tunnel thingy... :) :)

i don't love it.. it makes me nervous... :rolleyes:

oneofthepevensies said:
the hardest level for me is the white witch and follow aslan in the bonus drawer
On PS2 the hardest level for me was the on where you have to kill the ogre at the beavers dam. Also Through the tunnel was kinda hard.

Pevensie89 said:

I hate that kinda level,it almost killed me! and I kept saying bad words when I am annoyed for that level.

Let's see....Battle of Beruna *giants killed meh every time...*, The White Witch *I was afraid of her XD*, Through the Tunnel *I couldn't get to the wolves on time, and I kept blaming Peter for it*, and and that's it.

Back