Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Lucy

Votes: 34 47.2%
  • Mrs Mc'Creedy

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • The White Witch

Votes: 17 23.6%

• Total voters
My favorite scene in the movie would have to be the Battle scene. I love every scene, but the battle gives me chills everytime.

hypernessoftheworld said:
oh yeah i also like when Susan and Lucy have the water fight......the wolves are pretty don't yu think?

..dood I love CCS! (your signature)

Anyway, yeah I think Susan looks really pretty in that scene. Plus it shows Lucy and Susan bonding which is nice. ^_^

yeah.... it was really funny because i know when the wolves are CG or real so i was asking my friend to see if she knew and she had no clue wich wolves were real or CG...i felt so happy i knew something she didn't...and i think susan got a lttle more funner in that scene

my fav part is all the parts with mr. tumnus!!!!!!! :D and the coranation is great :D well pretty much all of the movie is great its hard to find your favorite part :D :D
he's not a tame lion , but he's good

I Love the scene where Lucy meets Tumnus, and the scene where Susan and Peter find Narnia for the first time... the snowball fight :lol:

And I voted for Susan :)

I love the scenes with Lucy and Mr. Tumnus! And I love the battle scenes too! And when Lucy first comes into Narnia through the Wardrobe. I voted Lucy, because Goergie because she's just so cute and she's such a good actress!

I positively ADORE the battle scene! And the bit when Peter is all heroic and they escape the waterfall.

My fave part...I don't know I love so much of it...I would asy one of my upmost was when they come out of the water and all you see at first is the sward and then Peters ahand...yah that was a really great one.

I voted Lucy.

My favorite part in the movie was when the Pevensies got crowned kings and queens of Narnia. William is so hot in that scene especially! :D

I think my 2 favorite parts are:
1) When the bombings are going on at the beginning
2) The Coronation Scene

I also think that i would have liked the dancing bit if it was edited into the movie!- to understand what i mean, watch the kids commentary!

i like when lucy find the wardrobe :)
[/IMG]

Back