Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Lucy

Votes: 34 47.2%
  • Mrs Mc'Creedy

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • The White Witch

Votes: 17 23.6%

• Total voters
1) When Edmund first meets Jadis the White Witch.

I voted for Tilda Swinton as the White Witch. Georgie was cute and definitely made Lucy adorable, but none could outdo Tilda's ice-chilling performance.

I love the battle sceen. I think there is so much magic in it. When Aslan say "It is finished" that line came right out of the book (the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe) and that line came straight out of the Bible.
When Edmund/Skandar gets stabbed, i think that is another good part of the battle sceen even though it's one of the saddest sceens.

I also like the screen we Edmund/Skandar is walking through the Witch's court yard and steps over the wolf. That makes my heart jump to my throat every time i see it! lol

JesusFreak

Oh yeah, I find it amazing that it is exactly like the Bible (I mean the whole sacrifice and "It is finished" thing)

I like the coronation and when they come out of narnia is sad but i like when proffesor kirke or diggory goes like"try me" my gosh it gives me the goose bumps i like it ver much. :p

Favorite parts

My favorite scene is when Aslan appears alive again. This is the culmination of the movie's theme, and the themes that underlie it.

I also enjoy the battle scene, especially when the arimes first join battle.

Actually, I like all the parts between where the bombers appear in the clouds, to the copyright notice at the end of the credits!

fav part of the film...

well i'd deffinatley have to say the part where the bird/arrow catches on fire and turn into a flaming ball of birdy...heheh...
o..I gotta go...

O o o o...and your right whoevers above me...the battle scene is sooooooo cool...when the cheetahs first move up in the scene its ,like, u know its gonna be AWSOME!!...O and the witch when u first see her on the battle feild...loved the entire movie though and can't barley wait to see what Andrews made of Prince Caspian(and if thats not the directors name I have some one to disembowl..if I get in trouble for that comment i'm quiting this site)...O and who's looking forward to HIS DARK MITERIALS?
if u haven't read the book I suggest u do it...now! this is not a polite suggestion people this is an ORDER...kidding..kidding.....think the first one is the golden compass very good for reading kids for bedtime..though u didn't hear that from me...man, this is turning out to be taking way to long...o and if your kids like something a little more oriented towards HARRY POTTER then try GREGOR THE OVERLANDER....very good book.....mmmmn....PUDDING...O.K. I need a brake...PUDDING...she calls...

Last edited:
My fave is maybe it when Mr.Tumnus meets Lucy.
And I love also the battle and when Lucy finds the wardrobe.

i love the parts when Luy 1st finds the wardrobe and when she enters it again at the night and ed follows here and also I LOVE the part right before they're about to start the battle and it zooms in on the map..and when Lucy tells the others that she found a wood inside the wardrobe and they didnt believe her "Just ur imagineation"

I love the part when Emund is stabbed by the white witch and then Peter runs toward the witch. that part rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :)

The battle, definately. Especially the part when the griffins are dropping huge rocks on the little people way down below.

my fave part??! gosh... urm... I like evrything from the scene of Father Christmas until the end. My most favorite is Peter's First battle! I'm a huge Anna & William fan, that's why... :)

I like

1) When they were being evacuated- they showed their emotions really well
2) When they were playing hide and seek
3) When they all fall into Narnia and Lucy's like 'Don't worry- I'm sure its just your imagination!'
4) The waterfall bit
5) The battle
6) The coronation- beautiful!

1) lucy entering the wardrobe
2) evacuating
3) battle
4) coronation
5) the part where susan, lucy and peter are underwater and you see peters hand and sword coming out of the water
6) aslan comes back to life

not in any order...but this is like half the movie!!!

the battle (before they charged)
the stone table
ressurection
the very end when they come out of the wardrobe and the professor throws the ball and says, "Try me."

Back