What type of CON books do you have?

she-elfwarrior19

I have a few sets actually...lol i have the colored CON, the all in one with the big aslan head on the cover, and a newer version to me,what version do you have?I will try to add each version i have, with a pic of it so you know what i mean.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 146
  • colaredversion.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 156
  • boxset.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 142
I have a box set, the third picture you posted. And I have a real old set from when I was a kid, but I don't see it among your photos. It is missing LWW from that set, and it is numbered so LWW was #1, so I can't really add a replacement from a new edition. Oh well. I wonder if in heaven it will be restored, or if we won't even want to read about Narnia there because we will be living it?

is this what you had inkspot?

hey inkspot, my sister has a realy old version, i will put a pic of one of them to see if it is familiar, like the others :confused:
the first one looks old, i will add the other one the one my sister has,alright,

Attachments

• CAK54ZOJ.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 151
  • CAHRONXY.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 100_0154.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 143
No, mine must be from the 70's -- they had kinda psychadelic line drawings ... Those are all cool, though.

I have a different version then you guys. Its a box set, where the numbering is in chronological order. I don't know when they were published.

I scanned LWW and MN for you to look at.

LWW

MN

I have the Last Battle in Holyboy style, but all my others are Lions versions. My VDT actually has a picture from the BBC film version on the front.

I have a new boxset, hardcover listed chronologically. But I also have another boxset from the 70's. Unfortunatly thoug, the Dawn treader and prince caspian were missing some pages and were falling apart so I had to get the new ones.

she-elfwarrior19 said:
HOLYBOY!!!!!you have the LWW version i want, lol, do you live in Canada right? where did you get those lol?

Sorry I did not answer you earlier, but I was working this weekend :(

My parents got this set about 10 years ago for my sister. I am not sure where you can pick one up, but I would suggest going to Indigo or Chapters and asking them for an old box set. If they have some lying around, they would be more then happy to sell them

If worse comes to worse, you can look on Amazon for it.

When I was a young girl, I lost my books when I made the move from Britain to Canada. I made a point of buying it recently. I bought the unabridged volume with the beautiful artwork of Aslan on the front.

Oh mine haven't been mentioned yet... it's a box set in chronological order, with a huge border and just a small picture. I love them, I've had them since I was 7. They're the ones I read Narnia on first. Most of them are dog-eared and one of them got caught in a flood, but I wouldn't change em!

Back