who is your favorite Queen

Does it have to be Narnia related? If not.. Well Mine would have to be

Queen Elizabeth I of England! That woman was amazing!

QueenAravis48 said:

no it does not have to be Narnia related

QueenAravis48 said:

Yeah she was! but did u know that she NEVER washed her face. She always just added more and more make-up on :eek:

Lucy the Marshwiggle said:
Yeah she was! but did u know that she NEVER washed her face. She always just added more and more make-up on :eek:
*is skeptic* Really? Or is that a rumor?

Oh and did you know she supposely remained a Virgin because if she were to get married than she would have to give up her throne to a "man"?

Lucy the Marshwiggle said:
THATS DISGUSTING! Yuck...kinda sounds like me...J/K..I dont wear make up

QueenAravis48 said:
*is skeptic* Really? Or is that a rumor?

Oh and did you know she supposely remained a Virgin because if she were to get married than she would have to give up her throne to a "man"?

lol yupp ive heard of that

but about the make-up thing..its a fact :D

I still can't believe that could be true about Good Queen Bess (she's one of my favorites, too). Man was that woman saucy! :eek: *thinks about running from RF, but knows he would run from QEI*

Hmm...it's a toss between Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth I. I love them both. :)

Curumo said:
I still can't believe that could be true about Good Queen Bess (she's one of my favorites, too). Man was that woman saucy! :eek: *thinks about running from RF, but knows he would run from QEI*

Hmm...it's a toss between Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth I. I love them both. :)

I love this quote by Queen Elizabeth I

"I know I have the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of England too." - Queen Elizabeth I

Have you had the chance to see Cate Blanchet play her in Queen Elizabeth the movie?

I believe I saw the movie with Cate Blanchett once, and that many years ago; I should see it again. My favorite actress as Queen Elizabeth I (and also as Queen Victoria) is Dame Judi Dench. :)

I love that quote by Elizabeth, too, from a speech delivered to her troops at Tilbury.

Since it does not have to relate to the Disney movie, I will make my voice known for "Michiko-sama", from Japan. Elegant, graceful, soft-spoken, and a heart of gold.

Back