Who`s your Olympic crush?

Apolo Anton Ohno said:
OK, let`s be flat out with each other, who is the Olympian you`ve got a crush on? Mine`s Kimmie Meissner! :eek:
soooo many hot guys to pick lol.umm jeremy bloom!!!!!!!!!! oh and the albanian guy.*daydreaming* lol.do the guys here like tanith belbin the ice dancer?

Apolo Anton Ohno said:
OK, let`s be flat out with each other, who is the Olympian you`ve got a crush on? Mine`s Kimmie Meissner! :eek:

She is 16......how old r u?

MyChEmIcAlRoMaNcE_rOcKs! said:
soooo many hot guys to pick lol.umm jeremy bloom!!!!!!!!!! oh and the albanian guy.*daydreaming* lol.do the guys here like tanith belbin the ice dancer?

yeah does ANYONE here like Tanith Belbin?

Apolo Anton Ohno said:

aww that's cute! Kimmie Meissner's my fav skater!!

My olympic crush is....well I don't have one.

Shaun White's pretty cute. I didn't get much time to watch the Olympics due too other stuff...but their was one guy I saw during the Opening Ceremony when the US was walking in who was really, really cute! I don't remember who though...grrr.

Well I kinda like Andy Finch and Joey Cheek but that's because I think they are some of the best looking olympic athletes but I don't have a crush on them.

Back