Who`s your Olympic crush?

oohh! i love Apolo Ohno! His hair (and of course his name) makes me think of the Roman God.. *sigh* his hair. i wanna hug it.

his beard is a bit :eek: tho.

i have an interesting story about the...flying tomato.
when i was having my ice skating lesson, he walked by. I swear. he was in Bend for a competition, and I was like "Stay cool! Stay cool!" and then I fell, giving another meaning to ...stay cool. :D

Tarien'Narnia said:
Shaun White's pretty cute. I didn't get much time to watch the Olympics due too other stuff...but their was one guy I saw during the Opening Ceremony when the US was walking in who was really, really cute! I don't remember who though...grrr.
was he jeremy bloom?he looked really good at the opening ceremony.

will_moseley_fan_7 said:
i have an interesting story about the...flying tomato.
when i was having my ice skating lesson, he walked by. I swear. he was in Bend for a competition, and I was like "Stay cool! Stay cool!" and then I fell, giving another meaning to ...stay cool. :D

hahaha.. smooth.

if i were you i wouldve just chased him, and interrogated him for an autograph& a picture (hehe EBAY.) ;)

Ack, i hope Shaun isnt dating her.
I HEART MY FLYING TOMATO!!!
just look in my siggy!
and Michaell Phelps too!!!!
i think michael is everything an athlete should be-just look at what he did in Athens, he was a great sportsman in every aspect.
jeremy bloom also has to get a hot vote too, but shaun and michael are #1!!!

i used to have the biggest crush on michael phelps but i dont anymore but i have to admit hes really cute and so is apolo anton ohno and shaun white.

Queen Swanwhite said:
Ian Thorpe is hot.... :D *giggles*

I remember him!! i cut out a picture of him from the newspaper and kept it for the longest time lol!!! he was hot :D lolz...wait...i think Ian Thorpe was the Australian swimmer...am i right?

deepnarnianess said:
I remember him!! i cut out a picture of him from the newspaper and kept it for the longest time lol!!! he was hot :D lolz...wait...i think Ian Thorpe was the Australian swimmer...am i right?

Yup! Australians rule!! :D :D

Back