Who would you be romantic on these Forums?

Mrs.Teacup said:
Yessssss. Exactly :)

psch, you guys :D me? being romantic? *coughcough* who ever said that? can anyone imagine me being romantic? anyone? didnt think so :D so yeah...I cant imagine myself being romantic with anyone :rolleyes:

deepnarnianess said:
psch, you guys :D me? being romantic? *coughcough* who ever said that? can anyone imagine me being romantic? anyone? didnt think so :D so yeah...I cant imagine myself being romantic with anyone :rolleyes:
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Jordon, John Patrick, Logan, Kyle

Yeah. Thought so :D

Mrs.Teacup said:
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Jordon, John Patrick, Logan, Kyle

Yeah. Thought so :D

darn! ahahaa! :eek: KYLE?!?! GASP! no...no...not Kyle :eek: :p SHH dont say JP's name so loud...*looks around for Sofie*

Elf Of The Grey Havens said:
I posted pictures of mah nephew in the share a pic thread!!!
Random...

GASP! did I just see a mod spam with my own eye??!!?! oops. spam. teehee. Kayla if anyone, I wouldnt get romantic with anyone on this forum...unless Jordan was on here lol. or someone else who I will tell later that isnt on this forum...*creeps off on stilts*

deepnarnianess said:
GASP! did I just see a mod spam with my own eye??!!?! oops. spam. teehee. Kayla if anyone, I wouldnt get romantic with anyone on this forum...unless Jordan was on here lol. or someone else who I will tell later that isnt on this forum...*creeps off on stilts*
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. On the forum

well you said romantic at all...lol

Back