William/Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsoxfreak01

Lots of people think that William and Anna are dating, so here you can talk about that. (I'm starting this thread for you, Thomas so you can stop posting about it in the Skandarnite thread. :rolleyes:)

This isn't working as well as I hoped. People are taking over the Skandarnite thread with talk of *shudder* WILLIAM! :eek: :mad:

.:~NikkitaTheJust~:. said:
what kiss???? And this is perty funny..thomas isn't even replying on here yet:p

Apparently Will and Anna kissed on the commentary on the DVD, and Thomas is filling our Skandarnite thread with angry posts about it... :rolleyes:

redsoxfreak01 said:
Apparently Will and Anna kissed on the commentary on the DVD, and Thomas is filling our Skandarnite thread with angry posts about it... :rolleyes:
okay..lets not be mean now...were on this thread now so...

*sighs*When...lets say Paris Hilton kisses some guy.Most people don't get angry because it's normal for celebs arounnd her (Anna's) age to start dating whom ever they choose.

candy girl said:
*sighs*When...lets say Paris Hilton kisses some guy.Most people don't get angry because it's normal for celebs arounnd her (Anna's) age to start dating whom ever they choose.
no one would care...coz well...she has a reputation you know...

OK this so called kiss on the commentary why would they kiss while their in the same room as the Director, Georgie and Skandar? that doesn't make since :confused:

titanicfan said:
OK this so called kiss on the commentary why would they kiss while their in the same room as the Director, Georgie and Skandar? that doesn't make since :confused:

Yeah.Thye would'nt do that in front of all of them!

what part of the commentary did they kiss at? i dont remember that happening and i have watched it twice! Then again, you should never go by what i say... :p

:( :( :mad: :mad:
WAHHHHHH! AS you can see why I hate William!
I hope not, I want to talk to them. I am differen't, I don't understand that I am not allowed to talk to movie stars.

I hope they didn't kiss, I need more sad smilys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back