William/Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said.But I'm gonna put it on here since everyones here.

Guys... no offence, but you can't judge these people, you don't even know them. Just accept the fact that they're actors, doing what they're told to, and there's nothing you can do about it...

Besides, their personal lives are none of our business.So if Anna is dating Will all we can do is complain about it on a Skandar Thread......which was getting annoying.....

k i saw it.....

i dont think they kissed..i think they were drinking tea..loudly

Lucy the Marshwiggle said:
ANNA AND WILLIAM ARE NOT GOING OUT! lol and william said in one of the interviews that he likes someone from back home
which one??

and we are just debating over if they kissed or not...coz it DID sound like it.

Not

redsoxfreak01 said:
Lots of people think that William and Anna are dating, so here you can talk about that. (I'm starting this thread for you, Thomas so you can stop posting about it in the Skandarnite thread. :rolleyes:)

I dout thats true Will has some other girlfriend he just dosn't want to say who it is so people won't go up to her and ask about Will!!!!!!! :) :D

look at these!!!

moree.jpg

chebob.jpg

whoaaaa......I love this! I really love them to be together! No matter what other people say (especially Willianites!) I always wish that they will be together....they looks very cute together ;)

anyway...I think I've open this thread before.... :rolleyes:

sorry gang but any dating discussions need to stay in the respective nite threads. that's what they're there for. ilock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back