Willianites

I certainly agree about the supority of British accents! He He. :D
I really wonder what his singing voice will be like. He must be fairly good if they cast him for a singing part. I remember he once denied the fact that he could sing, but I know a lot of guys who say that. It's quite sad. There are probably so many great guy voices that go to waste because of that.

I certainly agree about the supority of British accents! He He. :D
I really wonder what his singing voice will be like. He must be fairly good if they cast him for a singing part. I remember he once denied the fact that he could sing, but I know a lot of guys who say that. It's quite sad. There are probably so many great guy voices that go to waste because of that.

I agree. I did hear that he said he couldn't sing. We will be the judge of that!

I never heard that he said he could not sing, but he must be good on order for them to have chosen him, like you said. I thinkhe may sound a lOt better than I expect. I didn't not susPect Zachary Levi ( CHUCK & Tangled) of being able to sing well, but my cousIn had me l listen to a duet he sings and hd is really good! Maybe it will be the same way with William... :D

the_hunger_games_mp_1_by_thesearchingeyes-d32hhtw.jpg

I thought this was cool,even though it's fake. I think he would play a good Peeta.

firstly, what is that a teaser for? Second, who is Peeta? Third, I wish that was a trailer for A Great Education... :rolleyes: I guess I will just have to be patient.. *sits down and tries very hard to wait but fails miserably*

firstly, what is that a teaser for? Second, who is Peeta? Third, I wish that was a trailer for A Great Education... :rolleyes: I guess I will just have to be patient.. *sits down and tries very hard to wait but fails miserably*

First off, this fake poster is for The Hunger Games. It is a book series by Susanne Collins and it REALLY good. Peeta is the main character along with Katness. It's in the future, so they have weirder names. You should read them, they are amazing!!! They are making films for the series in 2013.

I know, I don't think it will come out soon. Let just wait and see!

Ooohhh!!! I really love that poster too. Even though I have never read the books, even this fake poster makes it look really interesting! :D I was pretty fooled for a second. The first thing I thought was, "WAIT?!? He's not in Great Education now? Well, that's a twist." :eek: Ha Ha. :D

Ooohhh!!! I really love that poster too. Even though I have never read the books, even this fake poster makes it look really interesting! :D I was pretty fooled for a second. The first thing I thought was, "WAIT?!? He's not in Great Education now? Well, that's a twist." :eek: Ha Ha.

Hahahaha! That would be awful if he was not in A Great Education!! :eek:
I would be really mad. LOL

GO WILL!!!!!!!!

^^ The pic above looks great, and if Will be chosen as Peeta it will be such another good opportunity to him. And I do also like British accent much better than American accent. Well in tv series it's fine to have American accent but British will do good in movies like Narnia..:D

OH NO! The stuff at the bottom is for Twilight? :p Just Kidding.
I will have to read those books (The Hunger Games) and see what I think. I want to see Will in something, and those are in the future, right? It would be interesting to see him in something like that, because we have seen and are going to see him in historical fiction or fantasy movies... He would be good in a modern-day setting movie. :)

OH NO! The stuff at the bottom is for Twilight? :p Just Kidding.
I will have to read those books (The Hunger Games) and see what I think. I want to see Will in something, and those are in the future, right? It would be interesting to see him in something like that, because we have seen and are going to see him in historical fiction or fantasy movies... He would be good in a modern-day setting movie. :)

You have to read them, their really, really good.
I think he would be good in anything.

Yes, he looks so good in this picture, doesn't he? :) I love the whole black outfit. He was in Spain for the PC Premiere there so it kind of looks like he's going for that Spanish look with the shirt slightly unbuttoned a bit. Ha Ha. :D

O MY WORD!! I laughed so hard when I saw that, Turkish Delight!!!! That is hillarious!!! But ya, it looks good on him. ;) He looks really hot in that pic, no doubt about it. :D

Back