Your Spouse from the Chronicles

PS, i would so marry peter! and NOT just cuz since William Moseley played him, now i see his face when im reading the books and peter is in them! haha

Why, I would marry Queen Lucy when she came of age.

Now as for really getting into books, I know when I read, I can get very engrossed. The book that stands out for me is "Meet the Austins" by Madaline L'Engle. In part of that book, there is an ice storm (or some other major wintry weather). When I read that part of the book, I could suddenly feel myself getting chills as if I was there and experiencing the winter sorm myself.

MrBob

I'd have to say either Peter or Edmund...not because of the movie at all. They're honorable. I'd probably go for Edmund. As an adult he was described as wise and more quiet. Reepicheep would be interesting, but he talks too much.

I'd have to say either Peter or Edmund...not because of the movie at all. They're honorable. I'd probably go for Edmund. As an adult he was described as wise and more quiet. Reepicheep would be interesting, but he talks too much.
I think Edmund would be my second choice. ;) He is so great and kind in HAHB...that for a second when I was reading it last year he almost became my favorite Narnia character.

I don't recall ever seeing this thread before! At my age, I suppose the best mate for me would be Caspian's nurse from the BOOK of "Prince Caspian." She did, after all, get healed, and so should have about as much remaining life expectancy as I do.

Lucy!!!!!!!

Definitely Lucy! There is no one else 4 me! She is so lovely, caring, and brave. Plus, the portayal of Lucy by Georgie Henley made her even more beautiful and lovely than before!:)

Hmmmmm..... how to be different? Okay, Queen Prunaprismia of Telmar outlived her evil husband Miraz; so I can imagine leading her to repentance, then marrying her. She would be old enough by that time not to look TOO child-like next to a man of my age.

Edmund. Now that guy learned his lesson from the soul! They called him King Edmund the Just, and he backed Lucy in PC when everyone else wouldn't....if not Edmund, Shasta, aka Cor. Such a humble likable fellow. 😁

Hmmmmm..... how to be different? Okay, Queen Prunaprismia of Telmar outlived her evil husband Miraz; so I can imagine leading her to repentance, then marrying her. She would be old enough by that time not to look TOO child-like next to a man of my age.
Welllll.....insomuch as repentance is a complete act and she would, therefore, become a whole new creature, you could pick anybody! You could go with Jadis!😂😂

Her positively epic name notwithstanding, she seemed an unsavory individual. She didn't like Caspian, even as a young child, and was the unpleasant type of grownup who let him know she didn't. And she stood by her murdering , thieving, manipulating husband as he stole the whole(stolen) kingdom from his brother and nephew. Now whether this was simply following her thoroughly corrupt husband, or whether she was thoroughly corrupt herself is hard to tell. But either way, fella, you're going to have a heck of a time working through all that baggage!😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

For me Ramandu’s Daughter, known also as Liliandil:

IMG_9633.webp

She is like Narnia Cortana. :D

Back