American Idol RPG

Hilary gave a weak smile, breifly glancing up before taking a breath, she began to sing...her voice shaking nervously, although her tune seemed to be in key.

Little child...dry your crying eyes.
How can I explain the fear you feel inside...

She breathed in deeply, closing her eyes, she decided to give it everything within her, this was her last shot at fame, she might as well fight for it.

You were born into this evil world.
Where many kill a man.
And no one quite knows why...
What have we become?
Just look what we have done?
All that we've detroyed...you must build again.

She took a few steps foward, opened her eyes and for the first time, she looked into the judges eyes, waves of deep emotion swirling within her eyes, the sorrow of the song seemed to pore out through her voice, which had become stronger then before....proving, finally that she was not half bad of singer.

when the children cry...let them know we tried.
When the children sing...then the new world begins.

She finished the song, the melody ecoeing gracefull within the room, then stepped foward, she could feel her own heartbeat pounding inside.
As id retorically, her gaze returned to the floor awaiting the words that would either make or break her career in music....and her biggest dream.

Paula nodded in agreement with the other two. "I couldn't have said it better myself. Welcome to hollywood sweety." She smiled.

Hilary's face lit up in amazement, she couldn't believe it...they liked her. "Oh my gosh....so you mean...I actually...made it? this isn't a dream?" She asked in disbelief.

Jin nodded " Yes, indeed she is,"She said

Meanwhile

Candy was waiting out side for her friend to come out " did you make it?,"She ask, when she saw her walking out of the room.

Back