another harry potter rpg but its different

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok yay finally we can start

every one is at the train station

stella arrived with her mother and father in her ravenclaw robes "do you have your wand darling" stellas mom asked her

"yes mom i do" stella said rolling her eyes and smiling and hugging her mom then dad

" bye mom bye daddy" stella said as she walked twords the train

"bye princess" her father said

"have fun we love you" her mother said

Rose pulled her luggage behind her, looking around for the silvery blond hair that she waited the whole summer to see.
Not seeing it, she sighed and looked for a compartment.

Harry arrived to an empty compartment, he sighed and sat down, as he looked through the window, he hoped this year in Howarts was diferent that the others...

Harry arrived to an empty compartment, he sighed and sat down, as he looked through the window, he hoped this year in Howarts was diferent that the others...

Rose, not finding any empty compartments, looked in his and knocked slightly.
"Uhm... Excuse me? Can I sit here? I can't find any other seat.."

occ: Aww c'mon :D

ic: "Maybe, I think i have seen u too.." Harry said being kinda glad this wasnt another person almost yelling..*Harry! harry potter!!!..*, that was something he sadly was used to.

occ: Aww c'mon :D

ic: "Maybe, I think i have seen u too.." Harry said being kinda glad this wasnt another person almost yelling..*Harry! harry potter!!!..*, that was something he sadly was used to.

ooc: lol, I'm having fun. Don't ruin it. Besides, she'll figure it out eventually.

ic: "Ugh, it's going to bother me all day...." she sighed, then shook her head. "Oh well, I'll remember eventually."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back