another harry potter rpg but its different

Status
Not open for further replies.
stella went into the changing room upset "hey you guys good game but i know we can do much more better than that so theres going to be practice tomorrow after classes" stella said she then heard a crack "what was that" stella asked cho as she walked out of the changing room in her ravenclaw robes and her hair down walking twords the castle

"I really have no idea, Stella," Cho said, a bit shaken and frightened. "I think Draco's up to something." Then, under her breath, she added, "I can't believe I didn't see the snitch."

"dont worry it was the first game of the year im sure well do better on our next game"stella said walking twords the castle with her broom in hand "we better hurry up and get ready for the ball" stella said

Luna was walk bear foot looking for her shoe again.

Gretchen was putting on her grean and black dress on for the ball she can't wait to dance with Breadly.

ooc:Tha ball's starting soon? YAY!!:D

Bradley looked through his closet and pulled out his tuxedo. He hoped it would go well.

Hermione took out her dress and sighed. She still didn't have a date, but was going anyway. She just hoped Ron wasn't going with anybody either.

Cho had almost forgotten about the match by the the time she was back in the Ravenclaw girl's dormitory. She was feeling very nervous and was wondering if Harry asking her to the ball was a joke... then she decided she was being outrageously pessimistic.

Bradley slipped on his shoes and stood up. He walked out the door and stopped when he saw Gretchen. After a moment he walked up to her. "Hey, y-you look great." He smiled.

ooc: Can I change my dress to this?

1600s1700sw14.jpg

ooc- post a picture of your ball attire

stella changed into her gown and put it up in a half up do with a flowery hair comb holding part of her she put on some light blue eyeshadow and lip gloss and mascara

ooc-try going on google and you right click a picture then go to properties and where it says url highlight it right click it and then click copy then you paste the url in your reply

stellas dress (including necklace)
conflor1.jpg

"what do you think" stella said to cho all dressed up

ooc:phew. Thanks.:D

Bradley wore a traditional tux with a satin-blue tie.

Hermione slipped on her dress. It was ruby-red with gems lining the v-shaped colar, and the bottome covered her feet. She walked outside and headed for the ballroom.

Luna had a baby blue dress with a dimond neckleace on and white shoe.

She smiled.
" why thank you are you all right?," she said hooking her arm into his.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back