another harry potter rpg but its different

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Beautiful, Stella," Cho said, wide eyed. She felt immediately jealous and began to put on lipstick. She had pinned her hair in bun with her bangs off to the side, and her pale face had been touched up with blush, but she felt incomplete and ugly compared to Stella.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You just look really great tonight."

She laugh.
" All right if you say so Bread ad oh if you say any thing to your little friends I'm being nice to you well you find out what well happen," she said pulling her hair up

Luna and neville was holding hands walking to the dance.

Bradley looked at Gretchen. "Don't worry, I won't. They wouldn't believe me anyway." He laughed. And he hoped he wouldn't see too much of his friends, especially Stella.

Cho wasn't sure what to say to that, but she gave a quick smile and turned away. She could feel her face growing hot.

"you know its true cho harry always gets so nervous when hes around you i think its rather funny when he can barely form sentences" stella said

occ: kk thanks :)

ic: Harry stood in front of a mirrow and looked at himself for several minutes. He was pretty nervous, but at the same time he wanted to see Cho, he knew she would dress beautifull...he sighed.

Draco was dressed in all black dress robes. They were the most expensive dress robes on the market. He knew he looked good, but he was nervous. What would the other Slytherins say when they saw him with a Ravenclaw? "I can do whatever I want..." he murmured to himself, glancing at his hair. His grey eyes darted back to the mirror.

Gretchen was still with Bread but now they are at the ball.
" Oh I do wish everyone just grow up," she said to herself walking to a table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back