another harry potter rpg but its different

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc- so far stella asked draco to go to hogsmeade with her to get bradley jealous and gretchen and bradley are dating and draco apparently has been in the room of requirments so i think its gonna be based on harry potter 6 so right now its night and everyones in the there houses dorms bradley and stella were talking now stellas alone in the common room with mindy her siamese cat

ic: Cho walked into the Ravenclaw common room, glanced with a blank expression at Stella, and sat down in a chair. She drew a huge breath and let it out slowly.

Stella stared at her friend for a few moments before responding. "Stella, do you really think you're going to make Bradley like you by going out with Draco?"

"but we arent going out its just a date i mean its not like were together but yeah i do think it will get bradley jealous what else am i supposed to do hes going out with gretchen" stella said

Bradley couldn't fall asleep. He ran out of his room and snuck past the two girls talking. He found Gretchen. "You still can't sleep?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back