another harry potter rpg but its different

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hi, Harry!" Cho said brightly. "I was wondering if.... well, you see... urm... Stella and Draco were going to... go... to Hogsmeade, and I... I was going to tag along.... but I.... uh... need someone to... uh... keep me company... so uh...." She stared at the floor. "C-could you come?" She blurted.

"finally she asks him out" stella thought happily

stella walked into the entrance hall where there was a crowd of students giving their permission paper to flitch stella looked around for draco

Harry blushed, he really was listening to her words, since he wanted to know..."O-oh.." He said looking away as a smile appeared on his face.."I..I like u too." He said

Harry blushed, he really was listening to her words, since he wanted to know..."O-oh.." He said looking away as a smile appeared on his face.."I..I like u too." He said

"Really?" she replied, trying to sound surprised. She looked for Stella.

Gretchen and Bred came up to Stella and Draco.
" well well what do we have here a little children talking," she said with a weird giggle.

right as stella was about to walk over to the great hall gretchen came over with bradley "gretchen dont you have something better to do" stella said rolling her light blue eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back