Any Fans of the Animated One?

The change probably was for the best. I just hate it when people take it upon themselves to rewrite the story. :eek:

I saw it a really long time ago, I liked it, but I like the Walden one alot better! Well, I haven't seen it in forever, so maybe I should watch it again...

i loved the animated one!
thats how i was first introduced to narnia (i believe i was about 3-4), though it wasnt till 3rd grade that i read the series.

its great though!

Theres just something about the animated one that made Narnia feel more real then the newest version did. I loved the music, i wish a soundtrack or somehow i could get those songs on my mp3 because each songs almost makes me cry by the beauty of the music, i just adore the animated version so much.

The animation soundtrack is available if you know where to look. I got it before it went out of print on amazon.com.

You have to look for michael j. lewis music for LWW to find it.

I love the voice of Aslan and the voice of the White Witch. They rocked. I also liked the resurrection scene; I think it's the only version that has the flowers pop up when Aslan and the girls play.

Back