Archery

When I was watching the "Children's Magical Journey" on the LWW DVD for the millionth time, I was like, "Wow, archery looks like so much fun!"

Well, guess what????
I'm starting archery soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OFFICIAL SUSAN/ANNA, PETER/WILLIAM, EDMUND/SKANDAR, LUCY/GEORGIE, AND CHECK THE GATE fan!

Ahhhhhhhhh

though now i dont know what to do~we have a choice between archery and rugby...all my friends wanna do rugby(which ive never played an dit also sounds fun) but then i wann ado archery...im stuck. :(

my parents wont let me do archery...i could ask them but i dont think there is an archery range anywhere around..I just make my own bow with sticks and shoot some sticks for arrows...im quite good at it atcually lol.

Well we are moving to a new town at the end of May but im too afraid to ask them if i can do archery..i play Tennis but archery seems funner

TrueNarnian said:
Well we are moving to a new town at the end of May but im too afraid to ask them if i can do archery..i play Tennis but archery seems funner

whoa! me too! i play tennis but wanna do archery. oh and btw, i signed up for archery in PE, but they can only have 25 people out of a seventy five in my class, and almost everyone had that as their first choice! so theyre doing a lottery system...i hope i get it!

How's it dangerous? Anyway I love archery, and am getting another bow soon, as my other one...snapped! But I also like spears, and I'm pretty darn good at it!!! :D

I do Archery and its fun. Well actually when you do it in your backyard at the same spot every time it gets boring, so I want to try to find another place where I could practice like an archery range. Not to mention one of my nicknames is Archer.

Last edited:
I'm an archer too! Or sort of, I'm "retired" from the actual shooting and now I train kids :D it's a brilliant sport, everybody should do it ;) as for being dangerous, I can't see how it would be... the rules are so strict about safety. If I had kids I'd prefer them to be archers than, say, having their knees kicked off in soccer :>

Back