Are you Dateless??

Mar said:
ummm its not real though..

I just think it's stretching it a bit to be saying on here that I don't like dating and then take a date to the prom or something

i agree with Gondorgirl...i dont like dating that much ither

i suppose yeah i dont really like boys at all...I mean I love Faramir in lotr but he is a fictional charatcer..soo i dont care if i have a date

TrueNarnian said:
i agree with Gondorgirl...i dont like dating that much ither

i suppose yeah i dont really like boys at all...I mean I love Faramir in lotr but he is a fictional charatcer..soo i dont care if i have a date

I know how you feel. I love all these fictional characters. Nightcrawler, Faramir, Lupin, Smike, Obi-wan the list goes on and on

Gondorgirl said:
I just think it's stretching it a bit to be saying on here that I don't like dating and then take a date to the prom or something
okay! whatever! its you call :)

Guess what guys!!! I still don't have a date! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

The day for the prom is now July 9th-15th!Party all week!!!I decided to go
alone for the party because its more fun!You can be more Wild!I'll probably ask a guy a slowdance once in awhile....

OH GOODIE! Then I will definitaly be able to be on!

EDIT: But wait... don't you think our costumes might get a little smelly being on for a week?

Elvess_Leawyn_Greenleaf said:
OH GOODIE! Then I will definitaly be able to be on!

EDIT: But wait... don't you think our costumes might get a little smelly being on for a week?

Ieewww, yes I guess they will! :rolleyes:
Anyway, Lilith, you MUST read this, tecmogirl says the day for the prom is now July 9th-15th (a whole week), so maybe you can come now after all!

Edit: Oh, and I believe it's the first time I posted here. Yes, I'm dateless ;)

Gwen said:
Anyway, Lilith, you MUST read this, tecmogirl says the day for the prom is now July 9th-15th (a whole week), so maybe you can come now after all!

REALLY!!!! OMG!!! Well, then I can come on the 9th and the 10th... :D

Well, the come on guys!!! Lilith is back to the dateless postition... :p

Gwen said:

my church has Bible school that week I think. so I'll be on during the day but not at night

tecmogirl said:
The day for the prom is now July 9th-15th!Party all week!!!I decided to go
alone for the party because its more fun!You can be more Wild!I'll probably ask a guy a slowdance once in awhile....
you need to take me off the list of ppl who need dates I got one a long time ago.

Back