Aslan looks AWFUL!

um, excuse me, but, have ya seen the movie yet!! the feeling you get just from seeing Aslan for the first time is just overwhelming. its like even if you didnt know his story or anything about him and you just happen to see him or something, you would just automatically respect him and love him...oh, and i dont recall those pearly whites being anything close to yellow...

i think this aslan is brillent evan in thetailor he was. he is like a real lion. it is better than the lion in the bbc series. but then that series made when i was a little girl in 1980s and it has moved along alot since then.

judyfromkansas said:
But oh dear...now I must speak of Aslan.

i must REALY dissagree, i thought aslan was amazing - it is sooo hard to make something like that look realistic and they made such a good job of it - i mean did u notice the bit where he is having his mane cut of and it all looks so realistic - i personaly thought they did a fantastic job - soz to dissagree
xxxx

elsy said:
i must REALY dissagree, i thought aslan was amazing - it is sooo hard to make something like that look realistic and they made such a good job of it - i mean did u notice the bit where he is having his mane cut of and it all looks so realistic - i personaly thought they did a fantastic job - soz to dissagree
xxxx

Yeah but that bit was actually real. I think.

I disagree as I absolutely LOVE Aslan in this movie!! I never get tired of looking at him. I think he is absolutely beautiful and I also think that they did a fantastic job with him. I also think that Liam Neeson did a fantastic job voicing him.

Last edited:
Back