Bad News!!

Wait where it this? What is this for?

AND EVERYTHING ROCKED!!...the title? dood its a frikin book you can't change the title of a book :mad:

ridiculous!

that's ridiculous!! someone already mentioned the title is the title of the book so whoever voted on that is just ignorant.

and the visual effects were amazing! they used the same stuff that was used for LOTR and everyone loved that so i don't understand what would make this different...

gar.

yeah it is a book title! some people even got made when they shortened the title to just calling it Narnia I mean the people wanted that Name and who cares about the title! It is the film that matters!

well, i can say that its not actually a serious nominations,
users of imdb form different part of the worlds, voted for who they like and who they do not like!, it doesnt matter if the actor and the movie is good, as long as they dont like it and they support other films.
and besides not all people who voted in this "award" have seen the movie
they are just foolish ones who just voted, just because they feel like doing so. ok??
and not all who watched Narnia, and think that the movie is good doesnt even voted in this nomination,

aslan said:
Narnia was voted worst visuel effects, worst song, And worst title!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!!!!!!

Yeah people arent necesarily SUPID:p its just everyone had different opinions. I mnea i loved the narnia movie i though everything about it was great!!!And its said that it was picked worse for those things but remember everyone is entitled to having an opinion.

That really sucks though i voted so much!!!

aslan said:
Narnia was voted worst visuel effects, worst song, And worst title!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!!!!!!

How can they think it has the worst title when it cames from one of the most read books? Narnia is a classic! Thats serious disrespect to C.S Lewis!

AHHH that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mean. why would someone say that? ugh it was a GREAT movie!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't mean to start up a fight or debate, but Hollywood hates anything that has to do with faith, religious fantasy, or Jesus Christ.

Just my 2 cents.

Sofia

Back